Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's not what it was

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, I present to you:



THE CAMP SHAY NOOZE


Hmmm, as it turns out, the video clip is too long to upload.



You'll have to request a copy on DVD. Please send all letters of request to Annie and Jeremy. Thank You.


Tonight I tore up some grass in the yard in preparation for flower beds, and Carter was playing with the worms saying how CUTE they were...ugh.



This morning I dropped the kids off at daycare and as I was walking out the door Carter said all in one breath: "By-mom-I-love-you-I-love-you-too!!!" as if that was how the saying really was. One day he'll catch on that he just says "I love you" and the other person says "I love you too".


He cracks me up.



As I mentioned earlier, he is a HUGE fan of Blues Clues. In the show, you have to look for Blue's Clues. Blue is the name of the blue (imagine that) dog. The clue is Blue's paw print on an object, illustrated in the next image:



DO YOU SEE BLUE'S CLUE????


So, as the show goes on and on, suddenly you will notice a blue paw print which is when Carter will holler, "A clue! A clue!"....You should have seen him this morning when he realized that his blankie had tiny blue paw prints all over it. This thing that he has been carrying around with him for YEARS all this time has had Blue's Clues written all over it and today he shrieked, "MOM! A CWO! A CWO! Bwoo's Cwoo's on my bwankie!"


And the child was happy for days to come...

No comments: