Monday, November 2, 2009

Kidnapped by Facebook


Almost a year has passed, since I've updated this blog. Sorry, my apologies, I have been AWOL.

Ever tried Facebook? It sucks you in and traps you. You can scream. You can holler. No one will hear your cries. Once you are a member, you will NEVER forget to go back and log in. It's a vicious cult.


But, I've been seeking help. My name is Annie and I have become addicted to Facebook. I'm getting out, though. And this is part of my 12-step program....getting back to my roots. The blog I started in 2007 and abandoned from 2008-2009 will become a priority again. Because I owe it to my family. My NON-Facebooking family, that is...and my children.


Stay tuned...

1 comment:

nurseheather said...

yeah annie, i'm glad your blogging again. i'll be following... i love blogging and do it regularly as my own personal therapy. can't wait to follow you family's adventures