Friday, April 8, 2011

Two children each with an ear infection. CHECK.

Friday after picking up Carter from school, he promptly informs me that his ear hurts.
Anyone who has been keeping up with this blog will know from this post that we immediately went to see the Doc. You guessed it -- ear infection! Except this Doc tells us that the ear infections are definitely NOT from swimming, and not to worry. I think I'll believe the second Doc since we do not want to miss any swimming lessons.

We now have enough liquid amoxicillin in the fridge to drown a horse.


And, speaking of horses, Carter and I took Patches to live withAuntie Lynn the other day. No one ever plays with her, or feeds her, or brushes her around here anymore. The poor girl!

Maybe she can go stay at Aunt Sally's for a vacation sometime. The other horses would LOVE her! And I know Dawn, Dani and Jenny would ride her EVERY DAY.

No comments: