Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's time for FALL!

Carter loves to help. Last night, he helped me set the table. I gave him 3 plates, and he put them at their places. Then the forks, and the glasses, and 3 napkins. And he is drinking out of a REAL cup at dinner now, instead of the usual sippy cup. He is growing up right before my very eyes!!!
My favorite season is definitely upon us.

FALL.
I love it.
I love the cool breeze, I love the crisp air, I love the colors of the leaves, and the leaves blowing around in the streets. I love the temperature, and I even love the cold, cloudy days that make you happy to be at home with your family, all cozy warm in your jammies. I love fall scents, like pumpkin, and apple pie and cinnamon. And I love wearing pants, a t-shirt, and a light jacket, all made of cotton. Heck, I don't even mind wearing mittens! I love sweatshirts, and flannel sheets. I love lots of blankets on the bed, and fleece and watching t.v. in bed on a cold night. And ooh, my morning coffee is SO much better when there is a chill in the air!
Now that Jer has finished the porch, he will start working on getting the 2nd coat of white paint on the fence we put in last fall. We ran out of time before winter hit, and never got the last coat on. So, it was left for this year. Hopefully we'll have some time before the snow falls to get it done.


PORCH BEFORE AND AFTER:










And as for me and my rockin new hair cut and color, you'll just have to wait for the pics.

No comments: