Sunday, October 14, 2007

The wrath of Carter

Since Isabelle has to play with all of Carter's old baby toys, she will be playing with the John Deere tractor, the barn, and the dinosaurs.

Along with the shape sorter, the blocks, the shakers and the ring stacker thing. Unfortunately, Carter thinks that all of the toys are HIS. Which makes sense to a toddler who has been the ONLY one to EVER play with these toys. (with an occasional friend here and there that would come visit)

Carter is not getting the whole concept of sharing. He will instantly start to whine and rip toys out of Isabelle's hands (and mouth) like a vicious raptor. It doesn't help that he is getting into the Terrible Two's, and will throw himself face first on the floor in a heartbeat.

I may have to give in an buy Isabelle a few toys of her OWN. Bright pink ones. With polka dots. And dresses. I'm thinking that maybe if I bought some 'My Little Pony's' or 'Barbie', Carter will back off. As long as it's not a CAR for Barbie.

If I can't teach Carter to share, how will I ever teach him to go potty on the potty???

Now I'm scared.

No comments: