Monday, January 7, 2008

Rich with Love

Christmas was here and gone. We are all blessed with our family and friends, and of course, Santa.

Our health, on the other hand, needs some prayers.

Carter and Isabelle suffered fevers, runny noses, and coughs over the holidays, and recovered after about a week. Next, was grandma (my mother), who must have gotten a worse version of the same thing. Her cold has lasted 7 days and is still going strong. My father now has prostate cancer and will undergo surgery in the very near future. My grandmother (my fathers mother) has a horrible cough, which we all know is not good for chicks her age. She is under close eye. I developed a horrible sore throat Saturday, and went to urgent care Sunday. Isabelle spiked a fever Sunday night, and Monday morning I got a call that I had strep throat.

Auntie Lynn refuses to get sick as she is running a marathon in Arizona this weekend.

Jer is like an ox. Never gets sick and has boundless strength and energy......

Carter is fine for now, as is Grandpa Greg (my step-dad).

Though I shouldn't complain, as we are rich with love and family. And so we live on...


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hang in there you guys. We're thinking of all of you and wishing your speedy recovery. I'd bring hot cocoa and cookies if I was there. ((hugs))