Monday, July 21, 2008

Holy Crap!

BOY does Carter like to POOP on the potty! (no pictures, I promise)
It is so exciting to see it in the pot rather than smashed all over his bum...this will really save money on wipes. YIPPIE! I love this potty training thing!!!

He is doing so well. Like I said previously, he likes to go at least once every 30 minutes. Usually when we are in the house just playing he likes to go every 10 minutes. He is so proud!!! He can stay dry all day long. Nap times still require a diaper (obviously), but we have decided to take the plunge and go all underwear; no diapers during the day...unless we leave the house.

Now I have to figure out where to get like 20 pairs of underwear cheap and fast. During potty training, you can never have too many pairs. I'm on a mission.

No comments: