Thursday, August 2, 2007

The New Bathroom

Would you just look at my friggen' bathroom!!!!?!??!!! I think that Jer did a smashingly amazing job, and deserves an applause.

I can't believe that I can once again, take a pee on the main level of my house. YAY! However, it isn't finished just yet...not so YAY. We are still waiting for the plumber, so, that means no running water in the sink or shower. And there are still some minor things that need to be finished. But just look at it. I think it is quite sharp, myself. And I can't wait to pee upstairs in the middle of the night!!!!! (Can you hear me squealing in delight??) I will post more pics when it is really really done.

This sure beats the alternative...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! I mean, Wow! Your new bathroom looks awesome and I am so freakin' jealous it's not funny. :)