Sunday, May 27, 2007

What about my bathroom




Hmmmm, my Ugly Bathroom. What ever happened with my bathroom???

Answer: not much.

That's right folks. Not much has changed since the last time we visited my bathroom.

I still have no floor, walls, but not real ones. The window is gone, and the tub and surround are glued to the wall. There is still SO much to be done, and let me tell ya, its been SSSLLLLOOOOOWWW going. Jer still has to do the tile, the plumbing, the exhaust fan, the ceiling popcorned, new light put up, the hardware, the paint, the toilet...iye iye yei. There just isnt enough time in a day to work, feed children, clean children, clean kitchen, and remodel a bathroom.
I'm giving myself anxiety, which isnt good before bed, so lets just leave it at that.
Did I mention that I can't wait to have my bathroom back?????

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Give yourself a break. You have two young children, a job outside the house, home rennovations and a busy husband. I'd like to say I understand but I have no idea how you do all that. And you're chipper! How?!

I go to the gym 5 days a week because they have a playroom for Emma and I need a break from her in the afternoons when she's crabby. That and I figured I could either whine about the baby weight or I could suck it up and do something. After all, doesn't everyone deserve to be healthier?

Maybe I'll start posting some yummy meal ideas. :)

Lisa said...

how do you put in a ticker?