Saturday, June 2, 2007

Poor Poor Isabelle

And my wonderful husband, and my darling sick little Isabelle. Jer had her in the clinic Friday, because we were sure she had pink eye. Doc said "yeah, all pink eye is is a virus in the eye. She may have it, and it will run its course.".......
This is the difference between mommies and daddies. Mommies KNOW that the baby CAN'T go to daycare with pink eye. Daddies don't think that far ahead. So, hopefully my daycare provider doesn't read this blog, and hopefully Isabelle's eye is better before Monday.
Besides the gunky eye, poor Isabelle and Carter both have runny noses. I've wiped so many boogers today its making me nauseous. Isabelle has to be feeling pretty icky because she wakes up cranky, eats, fusses, and goes back to bed cranky. I'm lucky if she stays awake to swing or lay on the floor for 10 minutes before she's had enough. The poor baby..or shall I say "beebee".

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I so cannot believe that doc didn't give you something for the pink eye. I took Emma in last week for the exact same thing (serious snot and lots of eye goobers because she got kicked out of gym daycare) and they gave her eye drops and antibiotics. And I hear you about the snot. So my least favorite thing.