Friday, June 15, 2007

The Trenches

Forgive me, but Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are the busiest days for me; so don't ever expect a blog out of me on these days.
With that being said, I do have to give everyone a laundry update. My last post was about how laundry sucked, on Sunday. Well, laundry kept sucking until Monday evening when I was sick of not being able to find anything, was in a hurry, and threw all the clean UNfolded laundry all over the living room....where it stayed until Wednesday night. This is when I learned one thing:
Piles of laundry ARE good for something.

That night, my wonderful husband took control, saved me from the trenches of laundry, and folded it all up. Bless his heart. It still sat around, FOLDED in laundry baskets until this morning (Friday), and it finally got put away.
Hip-Hip-Hooray, the laundry is done!!!!

Oh wait....no it's not!


I forgot about the load in the dryer, the load in the washer, and this huge pile from all week long! Silly me, what was I thinking?????

No comments: