Sunday, June 24, 2007

Up the Wall

Things that drive me C-R-A-Z-Y:

1. When both my children are crying at the same time....this HAS to be #1, at the TIPPY TIPPY TOP of the list.

2. When the dog looms over Carter like a buzzard over fresh roadkill, waiting for his next yummy bite. And then gulps up the food right out of Carters hands...and makes him cry.

3. When at work, I tell a customer that "their insurance will not pay for their medicine" and they don't understand, so my boss gets on the phone, and he tells them "your insurance will not pay for your medicine" and they say "oh, my insurance wont pay for my medicine?".....YEAH! Ken's words are so golden.

4. When people (no need to mention names) put the milk carton back in the fridge with less than a tablespoon of milk left in it.

5. Better yet, when they put it back EMPTY!!!!!

6. Same with the ice tray....

7. When people (again, no names) call me on their cell phones and try to have a conversation when they are breaking up, or don't have good reception. And then they want to spend 5 minutes trying to say "how are you" in between all the crackles. I cant tolerate it. Sorry if I hang up on you.

8. Science-Fiction movies. They actually make my blood boil if I have to sit and watch them.

9. Getting caught in the rain. I cant say that I enjoy looking like a drowned rat when I get to work. And I cant say I enjoy looking like stale washcloth for the rest of the day, either....hmmm, just what does a stale washcloth look like???? (I just realized that I referred to myself as looking like a rat and a washcloth..hehe, that's funny.)

10. Carter and his 'toddlerness'....if you know what I mean.

11. When the garbage bag is packed like cement with garbage, and it wont come out of the can.

12. Better yet, the garbage can just BEING FULL is enough to drive me crazy.

13. The apple trees in my back yard....if you don't understand why, you have obviously never had an apple tree in your yard.

14. When Simon (the dog) goes from sleeping sound, to barking mad in .0000001 seconds. It scares the living daylights out of EVERYONE. If only the squirrels would stay in someone else's yard....

15. I think that's enough for one post, don't you???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about people going the wrong way in parking lots?