Sunday, July 22, 2007

No time to cook

As you may or may not know, I DISLIKE cooking, very much. And, we hardly have time to cook on weeknights. So, my idea was that I would ask everyone I know for their easiest and yummiest recipe they have. This way, all those hours of searching through cookbooks and online for recipes won't be wasted.
Try to keep in mind that my spice rack is stocked with just the basics, and we LOVE dishes that include a bag of this, a can of that, a package of these, add together and cook. Also, Carter doesn't like just chicken, or just hamburger, etc. It has to be mixed with something, so casseroles and skillets are great.
Hard to please, aren't we?????So, if you have the time, let's see what you got!
I'd cook more if I had NOTHING else to do.....I want a nanny so badly!!! Or just a personal chef for meal times. And a personal laundry aid. And a personal on-call babysitter. And a personal bill payer. And a personal contractor to make additions to the house, free of charge. And a personal pool boy, and a free pool. And a sexy gardener, like on Desperate Housewives. And a personal trainer.
IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK???????
I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah, but if you had all that stuff you'd have so much free time you'd need a hobby...like knitting! :D