Sunday, September 2, 2007

Been So Postless

Why do I have so much drama in my life???? The last few weeks have been action packed with jaw dropping chaos, which has left Jer and myself completely exhausted. Between trying to pick up extra hours at work, and not being able to GET to work, finding babysitters, and trying to stay ahead of the game are all separate posts of themselves. Some of you know what I'm talking about, and many of you don't.


Jer's hours are way crazy. His new job is like boot camp. The hours are incredibly outrageous, and we just can't wait until Jer is no longer "the new guy".


I have given myself a new bedtime; 9:30pm is the latest I will allow myself to stay up. Friday and Saturday nights included. Last night we were all in bed by 8:40pm!!! I've decided that routine and a schedule work much better in this house than 'winging it'.


Carter is turning more and more into a big boy each day. And Isabelle is expressing her personality to its highest potential.


I love my children so much, and lately I've been learning to appreciate them more.

Thanks to a new medication (started it about a month ago) that is helping me manage my EXTREME anxiety, I feel much more in control of what seems to be my out of control life. So far, so good. And I think I'm a better mom and wife because of it. So, the family is happy that mommy is 'chillin-out' a bit. :)

And so am I.

No comments: