Sunday, September 9, 2007

Saving Time

I thought that maybe I could get a few pictures posted, minus a few stories, for the sake of saving time. Apparently, everything around here is about efficiency, and saving time.


Time saver #1. I present Isabelle, forgoing mama feeding her the squash to eat her own toes. That's efficient, right?
Time saver #2. Toddlers are never time savers....especially when they are "hide-in".


Time saver #2. Finding Nemo. Carter will actually sit on the couch and watch that video for a solid 20 minutes. This is efficient because it gives me time to clean the kitchen all in one swoop, rather than a bit here, a bit there, throughout the day. Bonus if I get to the basement and put a load of laundry in without him noticing.

Time saver #3. Does playing in the pool count as a bath???

No comments: