Monday, September 10, 2007

Box Tops!!!

My latest discovery is box tops. I ransacked my pantry, closets, and storage room in the hopes of finding some box tops.

This is how they work: You buy items at the grocery store, cut the box top off the packaging, and take your collection to a local school. For each box top, your school earns 10 cents.

I went online to find out what I have been throwing away that had a box top on it, and I about had a heart attack. So I downloaded the list if items, and ran about my house cutting out box tops. I earned my school $3.10!!!!

I couldn't believe the items I had in my pantry that had a box top, and all these years I've been literally throwing money out the window!!! (My toilet paper had box tops on it for Pete's Sake!)

Of course, now that I have small children, making sure that Carter and Isabelle's future schools are well equipped and have money is more important than ever.

So, I encourage all of you to visit the Box Top website, download the list, and start clipping those box tops!!!!!

And then take them to Harry Spence or Central, since my kids will probably be going there. :)

No comments: