Thursday, May 24, 2007

Most recent buys that I love

This here is called a Podee. I haven't recieved it yet, but its on order and has been shipped out, and I'm sure I'll love it. It sure beats her screaming when I can't sit down to feed her every time. And no, that is not a picture of Isabelle. These here are the shoes I'm getting for my birthday...soon. They are just like my other keens, but much breezier and cooler to wear. I know I'll love these too.


These here are the shoes I just bought and wore today for the first time. They say Danskos are very good shoes for your feet. We'll see. So far so good. They have to be good if all our pharmacists wear them, and many nurses wear them too. I do like the added height since I'm kind of a shorty.
This here is a Bumbo. Isabelle sits up in it and she can see the world. She loves it, and I do too! Her brother can't trample her as easily when she's not on the floor.