Monday, May 21, 2007

Ode to Jer

Sunday was declared cleaning day...well, for Jeremy. I can't say that about the rest of us!


Jer cleaned up our bedroom, took down Isabelle's pack & play since she's sleeping in her own room now, and changed the sheets, changed the pillowcases (all 8 of them), rearranged the furniture to make more room, put away my clothes that were flung about the room, and made the bed, etc. Carter and I were so wowed by the room, we couldn't resist to jump on the bed.


And roll all around.


Messing up the sheets.


And throwing all the pillows on the ground.


Jer pretended not to notice and moved on to a different room. He had no comment for our behavior.


Then he did Carter's room, where Carter then took a nap.


In his bed.


Rolling all around.


And messing up all the blankets.


And then throwing them all on the floor.


And right after Carter went down for his nap, I was feeling a little tired myself. I felt so guilty for wanting to take a nap, after all Jer has done, (and he's still going), so I thought I'd get permission first. And of course, being the wonderful husband he is, he granted me a nap.

Into bed I climbed.


Messing up the sheets, and rolling all around.


Hehe, the man works so hard, and this is the thanks he gets???
We can't help ourselves but to love him to death. We wouldn't survive without him and his obsessive compulsive cleaning binges. Who would clean our whole house in a matter of 3 hours if he wasn't around?


Jer, we love you, and we can't live without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo LUCKY!!!!!!
No way any man around here would or has ever cleaned our house!