Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Ugly Bathroom


So, here is my Ugly Bathroom. Uglier now than it was before we started this project, but none the less, its always been an Ugly Bathroom. When Jer finishes it, we can stop running to the downstairs bathroom to pee. We can stop bathing Carter in a rubbermaid tub, and Isabelle can have her baths in the tub, not the sink.
When its finished, we can take the plastic off the carpet in the hallway. I actually had a friend ask me why it was that we had plastic down the entire hallway...no, its not because of the children. Its because of my Ugly Bathroom. When it's finished, we can stop freezing ourselves out in the cold dingy basement bathroom, and Jer and I will once again have seperate bathrooms.

And here is the bathroom I will have when its all done, maybe by the year 2010. Complete with a Christmas tree, I hope. The children and I will be so happy to have our upstairs bathroom back...what is taking daddy so long????

No comments: